Recruitment – we are recruiting!
Position Title: International Customer Services Executive
Summary of Role
The role holder is responsible for all operational aspects and customer service in relation to the processing of orders within assigned territory(ies) as well as assisting in the formulation of quotations to achieve designated KPIs and service levels.
- Develop relationships with assigned customers and assist the Sales Managers in achieving their sales objectives by processing customer accounts.
- Provide exemplary customer service and support to the Sales Managers.
- Liaise with Sales Managers on territory specific matters and co-ordinate Warehouse, Logistics, QA and Accounts matters with appropriate departments.
- Assist the Sales Managers with collation and submission of quotations and tenders from their customers and by sourcing easier to find items and items regularly bought.
- Responsible for own portfolio of clients, by responding to requests for quotation and tenders, as well as sourcing easier to find and regularly bought products.
- Accurate processing of customer orders, including allocation of stock and shipment consolidation where practicable, providing proactive communication to key internal stakeholders (including but not limited to Sales Managers, Quality and Procurement).
- Arrange, with support from the logistics function, shipment of orders (cold chain and temp tracking, as appropriate), including country specific export documentation, management of any necessary licences and applying applicable INCOTERMS.
- Ensure shipments are compliant with Good Distribution Practice and internal SOPs and are shipped in line with scheduled sales orders.
- Handle customer complaints from overseas customers, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and following up to ensure resolution. Liaising as needed with, including but not limited to, Sales Managers, Quality and Procurement.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Preparation of export documentation, Home Office Export License applications and other paperwork as may be needed and progress chase, as necessary.
- Liaise, as necessary, with Home Office, Chambers of Commerce and customers’ Freight Forwarders to ensure swift receipt of licenses, export documentation and resolution of shipping issues.
- Prepare priority shipment list for sales/procurement meetings and feedback outcomes and lead times to customers.
- Maintain full records of customer interactions, including financial and controlled drug records, shipping documentation, Certificates of Analysis etc., ensuring documentation is compliant with export regulations and internal SOPs and ready for external audit, prior to filing documents for archive, including on CRM (Salesforce).
Qualifications, skills & experience needed:
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience, preferably with experience in an export environment
- Experience with on-line ordering and inventory systems and/or common software packages
- Professional telephone manner and highly customer focussed
- Keeps calm in pressured situations
- Must be literate and numerate, ‘A’ level (or equivalent) educational standard
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time and workload effectively
- Be able to work on own initiative and also as part of a team
- T literate – MS Office package essential
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical industry or the use of medicines highly desirable
- Additional languages, especially German, would be beneficial
- Self-Starter, articulate, positive, self-motivated, down to earth, good listener, customer friendly.
- Role holder needs to be flexible and able to adapt to the changing requirements of the business.
- Cover for colleagues in very different territories.
- Aware and sensitive to international business cultures and practices and able to respond effectively to different personalities.
- Able to work alongside colleagues performing the same functions
- Capacity to handle more complex territories, which require more detailed and specific knowledge of market regulations, practices and cultural differences.
- Ability to devise pragmatic and commercial solutions to issues, thereby providing superlative customer service.
- Ability to proactively review data, interpret situations and make informed decisions.
Philip Chapper CARE Values:
All employees to consider our CARE Values in all aspects of the role
Can do attitude
Whatever the situation in front of us – together, we can.
We take full responsibility and ownership for everything we do.
We deliver on our promises.
We are ethical in the way we partner with our customers and in the way we treat our employees.
If you would like to apply please send a CV and covering letter to Alfonzo Barbella email@example.com.